Less than a year ago when I started Ben-Lang.com as a simple personal website, I’d never have thought that it would become a popular blog. If I had, I would probably have spent a bit more time thinking about the domain name…
Over the past few months, as the blog’s started to feature more and more guest posters, I’ve come to the realization that the name Ben-Lang.com is way to self centered and does not represent the diversity of the blog’s contributors. So I’ve decided to rebrand the blog from my personal name to a new name, EpicLaunch. For me, the most exciting aspect of Entrepreneurship is the launch of the business, so I found EpicLaunch fitting well for this young entrepreneur blog.
- As you can see, Ben-Lang.com is now EpicLaunch.com
- Due to the courtesy of Unstrapp’d we now have new social media designs, a new header and favicon. Follow us on our new Twitter account and Facebook page.
- The categories were recently rearranged in order to reflect the emphasis on entrepreneurship.
- I also want to give credit to Derek Jensen for creating the newest version of the logo.
- Lastly, I’d like to thank King Sidharth for helping so much with the domain transfer.
If you are interested in becoming a regular contributor on EpicLaunch.com please visit the guest posting page for more information. I plan on emphasizing the multi author aspect of this blog, and, believe me, you will benefit by becoming a regular contributor
Hope to see you around
Please in order to help the transition and maintain my SEO status, share this post, it will go a long way in helping me and the future authors of this blog out.